The only nitrates in our sticks are those naturally occurring in celery juice/powder. We do not add chemically created nitrates to our sticks.
Articles in this section
- Are there any nitrates/nitrites in Chomps?
- Are Chomps produced in a facility without all top 8 allergens?
- How big are Chomps and Chomplings?
- Are Chomps kosher or halal?
- Do Chomps fit the Weight Watchers diet?
- How much sodium do Chomps contain?
- Do Chomps fit the Keto diet?
- What is encapsulated lactic acid?
- Where can I find nutrition info for your products?
- Are all of your products NON-GMO?