Yes, our meat snacks are produced in a facility without milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, and even coconuts.
Articles in this section
- Are there any nitrates/nitrites in Chomps?
- Are Chomps produced in a facility without all top 8 allergens?
- How big are Chomps and Chomplings?
- Are Chomps kosher or halal?
- Do Chomps fit the Weight Watchers diet?
- How much sodium do Chomps contain?
- Do Chomps fit the Keto diet?
- What is encapsulated lactic acid?
- Where can I find nutrition info for your products?
- Are all of your products NON-GMO?