If your order is marked as refunded and a reward discount was used, the points used for this discount will return to your account. If you receive points for your purchase and then return it for a refund, your points will be reversed once the refund is processed, so those points will not stay in your account.
Articles in this section
- What is Chompian Rewards?
- How do I join Chompian Rewards?
- How do I earn points?
- I already have an account - do I automatically get 125 points?
- What happens to my points when I return items?
- How do I spend my points?
- I have a subscription - can I still earn and redeem points?
- How do I check my points balance?
- How do I redeem my rewards points?
- I was referred by a friend, why can’t I use their referral link?