Lactic acid is derived from Non-GMO cane sugar and it's created through a fermentation process in which cane sugar is converted to an acid. The lactic acid, combined with sea salt and celery juice is what gives our sticks the 13-month shelf life. Despite the word "lactic" being in the name of this ingredient, there is no lactose or dairy in this ingredient or any of our products.
Articles in this section
- Are Chomps produced in a facility without all top 8 allergens?
- How big are Chomps and Chomplings?
- Are Chomps kosher or halal?
- Do Chomps fit the Weight Watchers diet?
- How much sodium do Chomps contain?
- Do Chomps fit the Keto diet?
- What is encapsulated lactic acid?
- Where can I find nutrition info for your products?
- Are all of your products NON-GMO?
- What makes Chomps healthy?