In CHOMPS full-size 1.15oz sticks, there is 290mg of sodium. In our half-size 0.5oz sticks, Chomplings, there is 126mg of sodium. We do our best to keep our sodium low and don't use the salt for taste, but rather as a natural preservative.
Articles in this section
- How big are CHOMPS and Chomplings?
- Are CHOMPS kosher or halal?
- Do CHOMPS fit the Weight Watchers diet?
- How much sodium do CHOMPS contain?
- Do CHOMPS fit the Keto diet?
- What is encapsulated lactic acid?
- Where can I find nutrition info for your products?
- Are all of your products NON-GMO?
- What makes CHOMPS healthy?
- Do CHOMPS contain potassium?